Thursday, August 13, 2009

A talkative frog


Hello everyone,
My name is Josuah; I write in english, but actually I'm french so please don't be too strict.


This is the first 3D animation I made when I came in France, two years ago. I began by making a highly detailed graphics work, but it came to me that my small computer couldn't do alone the work of a farm and I had also problem with sound, I did not think about that before beginning (yeah, don't say, I know lol). So I finally used 'Ink n paint' with no much antialiasing, but I did not used tga files for transpanrency, so I had to use some tricks to get the thing, but it wasn't clean. However, sound is the most screwed. I'm thinking about rework on all my video and get them better.
Oh, they talk french... Maybe I'll add english subs later.
ok, here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment